The strategy of the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation was based and formulated on the UAE Vision 2021. Through its initiatives, the Ministry has sought to achieve the government’s strategic goals giving priority to increasing efficiency, flexibility, and productivity in the business market conforming to international standards and conventions in the field of work and labour organization.
Our strategic plan aims at qualifying and preparing the UAE business market through enabling national efficiencies to work in the private sector. We aim to establish a comprehensive system for protecting labour rights, while safeguarding employers’ interests; by providing excellent services in order to make the UAE one of the best destinations in the world for living and doing business. Moreover, we aim to strengthen security and maintain stability in the country that includes the social structure of many cultures and nationalities, so that the UAE remains a safe haven for international investments and companies.
A labour market in the UAE that empowers Emiratis and attracts talent from around the world.
To regulate the labour market, through legislation, policy making, enforcement and partnerships, to promote the participation of UAE nationals in employment, and attract and retain international talent.
- We will act with professionalism
- We will always respect human dignity
- We will behave with honest and integrity
- We will seek to earn trust and respect
- We will value innovation and creativity
Our Strategic Goals
- The empowerment of Emiratis.
- The protection of all workers.
- The efficiency of the labour market.
- The provision of excellent services to all
- Ensuring the delivery of administrative services according to the standards of transparency, dynamism and quality
- The grounding of a culture of innovation within the Ministry.
- To propose federal laws that regulate business and labour affairs and controlling implementation of such proposals
- Managing the business market and proposing labour policies appropriate for the country
- Organization of labour relations with the aim of providing stability, increasing productivity and creating job opportunities
- Participation in the formation of the economic and social policy at the national level
- Providing excellent services to satisfy users’ needs according to applicable rules and regulations
- Catering for the organization and supporting labour relations at the international and Arab levels
- Supporting and encouraging the work of nationals in providing job opportunities for them
MOHRE is always looking forward to achieving more following our wise leaders' vision by harnessing all the efforts, capabilities, and expenses necessary while promoting leadership and excellence and providing services that exceed customers' aspirations and cater to their happiness and needs.
Users of MOHRE’s website can view the federal legislation related to expenditures, such as laws, decrees, regulations, decisions, evidence, circulars, and all related legal documents. MOHRE also applies the unified financial procedures manual in the federal government in coordination with the Ministry of Finance and works to spread the financial legal culture for employees at MOHRE, company owners, jurists, researchers, and those interested, to ensure that it is applied correctly.