National Training Portal [aeTraining]
The "National Training Portal" is an innovative platform to enable UAE nationals to have jobs in the labor market. The Ministry has been keen to develop its partnership with The Higher Colleges of Technology and specialized centers and institutes to design and implement programs that train and qualify national human resources, in line with the requirements of the jobs available at institutions and companies operating in the targeted sectors, which are always looking for competencies and expertise to fill these jobs, especially in light of a competitive work environment that requires self-proof, competence, and excellence in performing the required job tasks.
The "National Training Portal" allows national job seekers who want to develop their skills or wish to change their careers, to view all specialized training programs and courses, and to choose from them based on their qualifications and career aspirations. They can then register to participate in the program of their choice according to a specific mechanism.
The Link for the Portal is here: The National Training Portal
- ENational job seekers who want to develop their skills
- National job seekers who are looking for new jobs
- Boosting the labor market with highly qualified national cadres that meet the required needs.
- Enabling national resources to obtain the professional skills that support their work within a multi-skill and multinational environment.
- To provide training for nationals who wish to change their career paths as appropriate to the job opportunities available in the job market now and in the future.
Providing a package of basic and specialized training programs and professional diplomas in targeted economic sectors to enable and qualify nationals in the job skills that required by the job market today and in the future.
- Human Resources:
- Human Resources Coordinator.
- Payroll Employee.
- Personnel Officer.
- Customer Service and Public Relations:
- Exhibition Designer
- Events Planner
- Customer Service Clerk
- Customer Happiness Adviser
- Public Relations Officer
- Systems Administrator
- Users Support Technician
- Financial and banking services:
- Credit Officer
- Government Tax Officer
- Bank Officer
- Real Estate and Property Management:
- Sales and Retail:
- Commercial Sales Representative
- Sales Supervisor
- Support Services:
- Purchaser Representative
- Data Entry Employee
- Purchasing Supervisor
- Legal Affairs:
- Airport and Tourism Services:
- Travel Agent
- Registration agent at the airport.
- Shipping Agent.