- What is the job offer appendix?
Is an annex to the work offer containing a summary of the labor law, the obligations of the parties and their rights according to the type of offer.
- When can a job offer be rejected?
IIn the event of adding conditions to the work offer letter, the Ministry's system will refer the request to the Labor Relations Department to receive the approval of the additional conditions before sending them to the worker to sign them. In any case, these conditions should not violate the Labor Law and the executive ministerial decisions unless they are better for the worker.
- Is it possible to modify the work offer after printing it?
The work offer data can be modified after printing and prior to the initial approval of an electronic work permit.
- Is it possible to submit more than one work offer to the same worker by different establishments at the same time?
Yes, It is possible to submit more than one work offer to the worker by different establishments. However, after applying for a work permit for this worker by an establishment, the other establishments can not apply for a work permit, as the system will respond that this worker has a working permit in place.
- Is it possible to extract a work offer for a worker who has a valid work permit in the Ministry's system?
Yes, it is possible.
- Is there a validity period for the job offer?
There is validity period for job offers.
- Does the job offer match the contract?
Yes, it must be identical to the labor contract.
- Is it possible to send a copy of the work offer to a worker outside the country to view and sign it?
Yes, this shall be done before the initial approval notice for the work permit is printed.