Auctions and Tenders:
The Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation periodically publish tenders and auctions through government procurement on the Ministry of Finance website. You can view the auctions through The link
It includes all the federal ministries of the UAE, and suppliers can view and take part in these tenders and auctions by subscribing to this system through the website of the government procurement. To access the website, suppliers must register in the suppliers register.
We attach steps to access the Ministry of Finance website to view auctions Click here
- Advantages of registering as a supplier
- Ability to deal with all federal ministries in the UAE by reviewing all new tenders and auctions issued by the ministries
- Ability to purchase tender brochures online
- Ability to get quotations from the federal ministries, entering prices according to each item, and linking with any catalog of the offer
- Ability to review approved auctions and tenders, and to cancel or modify auctions and tenders whose publication date has not expired.
- Ability to change the data of the registered company or institution
- Companies that can register in the suppliers register:
- Commercial companies with 51% national capital or more that are registered in the Ministry of Economy, Municipalities and Chambers of Commerce
- Branches of free zone foreign companies within the borders of the country outside the free zone
- Foreign companies of countries that have signed free trade agreements with the UAE according to the ministerial decree (278) for the year 2009
- Branches of software companies and technical, financial, administrative and other consulting firms and offices through branches within the borders of the country and registered in the Ministry of Economy under the resolution of the Minister of Economy No. (278) for the year 2009
- Government bodies and entities are exempted from paying the fees related to the purchase of tender documents.
- Service conditions and requirements
Clients must have:
- Commercial companies with 51% national capital or more and service agent companies that are registered in the Ministry of Economy, Municipalities and Chambers of Commerce.
- Foreign companies of the countries that sign free trade agreements with the UAE according to the ministerial decree (278) for the year 2009.
- Branches of software companies and technical, financial, administrative and other consulting firms and offices through branches within the borders of the State and registered in the Ministry of Economy under the resolution of the Minister of Economy No. (278) for the year 2009.
- Government bodies and entities are exempted from paying fees related to the purchase of tender documents.
- Small and medium enterprises owned by nationals by (100%) are exempted from registration fees in the suppliers register for the first two years from the date company's establishment.
- Documents required for receiving the service:
- License issued by the Department of Economic Development.
- Certificate of Registration in the Commercial Register.
- Partnership contract (not required if the company is an individual establishment owned 100% by a UAE national).
- Signature authorization card and e-Dirham card with a value of AED 1000 for registration.
- After entering the registration application, the supplier must complete the evaluation form upon registration.
- Attachments required for registration:
- Trade license
- Chamber of Commerce License
- Company Articles of Association
- Registration Certificate in the Commercial Register
- Certificate of signing the partnership contract
- Receipt of renewal or registration fees
- International Bank Account Number (IBAN CODE)
- Company PO Box and email address
- The tax certificate issued by the Ministry of Finance for the concerned individuals or residents working in the UAE for two types of tax certificates:
- Business Activities Certificate
- Tax residency certificate; exempt from commercial activities and allows them to benefit from agreements to avoid double taxation on income entered by the UAE with the countries of their nationality.
- Pay the service fee of AED 1000 + AED 3 via e-Dirham card.
- Registration steps in the suppliers register
- Registration in the suppliers register online via The Official MoF Website
- Upload an electronic copy of all required documents.
- Pay fees. Federal entities are exempted from registration fees in case of meeting registration requirements.
- After completion of registration, the supplier or contractor can submit quotation and compete in all tenders and auctions issued by the federal government.
Note: All suppliers must log in to the suppliers register to update the data periodically.
Communication channels and technical support in the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation
Email of Purchasing Department: Purchasing@mohre.gov.ae
For further information and inquiries about the Suppliers Register, please contact the Ministry of Finance through:
Call Center: 600533336
Or log in to The technical support website of the Ministry of Finance