Membership of the Tawteen Partners Club is awarded according to the following steps:
- Presenting the application form to the Partnership and Coordination Department at the Ministry.
- Checking the establishment's Emiratisation percentage recorded in the system.
- Examining the establishment's record and making sure it is free from any violations or legal transgressions.
- Carrying out a field visit to the establishment to confirm the information presented in the application.
- Responding to membership application within no more than 10 days from date of application.
- Handing the establishment the Club's guide and notice of updates when membership is approved.
To qualify for Tawteen Club membership, the following must be available in the establishment:
- There is a Human Resources department in the establishment.
- A plan for annual development and training programs.
- There is a summer training plan for school students.
- There is a plan for internship for university students.
APPLICATION TO JOIN TAWATEEN PARTNERS CLUB